News
Loading...

Top 5 Fighting Game Intros


What's up guys. Today I wanted to show everyone what I think the Top 5 Fighting Game Intros are. Let me know what you think, and what do you think I left out.

5. TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM

4. GUILTY GEAR: ISUKA


3. TEKKEN 6

2. ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

1. STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
In 1996, a great game came out, I was going on 17 years old. Street Fighter Alpha 2 had an intro that to this day in 2015, I'll still watch. Even with all the technological advancements in head to head fighting games, it still holds up. It's all about the presentation, and Alpha 2 did it well.


HONORABLE MENTION:
MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3
In my opinion, the original MVC trailer/intro was just as good as the UMC3 version, but quite long.
Share on Google Plus

About BabyMama Critique

A co-created Fan blog with a mission to share views, ideas and opinions on many topics. To include Comics, Tech, Gadgets, Video Games, Music, Movies, Interviews, WWE, and more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment