News
Loading...

EXCLUSIVE: Christian Hall - 2nd Coming Comix


Q- First off thank you for the opportunity to interview you on our United Fanboyz website, where are you from and is there anyone that you would like to shout out?

First I would like to thank you for this opportunity! I'm from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania! And I would like to throw a shout out to my beautiful wife and kids! My amazing mother, and brother! My wonderful sister for all the financial support and helping me get this off the ground! My fabulous cousin Danielle Robinson for all her great artwork and getting this started as well, and my family and friends for all their support!

Q- When did you realize that writing comic books was a gift that you have? 

It took me a while, I started off with writing and drawing stick figure comic books called the Star Girls and let my sister, brother,and cousins read them! And I use to do alot of short stories with Marvel characters! And made up alot of different characters for this bizarre universe that I had made up! But finally in 1993, I hooked up with my cousin Danielle Robinson and we started creating the characters for this universe and then i realized after seeing some of the characters that this is what I wanted to do!

Q- What were your favorite comic books coming up? Writer's and artists? 

I would have to say Spider-Man and X-Men!  And my favorite artist would have had to be Todd McFarlane and Jim Lee!

Q- Looking at the next 10 to 15 years, what do you want your biggest triumph to be in the comic book industry?

My biggest triumph, Hmmmmm! I would have liked to have made a few black characters into icon status, like a Batman, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Superman! And of course, to be considered an amazing writer!

Q- The art in Vasion blew us away, speak about the artist for second. 

Nate Johnson, I met him and his family at a Pittsburgh Comic-con and I really appreciated his artwork! And I was blown away from the cover from the first book! Plus he did sucha great job on book one, I went back for 2 more!  Lol! 

Q- There will be a link for people to buy your books here, but how can they contact 2nd Coming Comix? 

My email is 2ndcomingcomix@live.comAnd a Facebook page under Christian Hall and 2nd Coming Comix.

Q- So give the readers an overview of Vasion war?


It an action pack comic book from beginning to end as the EnForce armed services try to take down and Ancient evil that has plaqued their race since the beginning of time!

Thank you for your time and if you ever want United Fanboyz to take a look at any more work that you have you know we are not far away, would you happen to have any last comments? 

Thanks again for this opportunity and support, I really appreciate it! Coming Soon Vasion book 4 "Enter Nacada"! And get your first 3 issues of Vasion, you can order them off my website 2ndcomingcomix.net

Share on Google Plus

About BabyMama Critique

A co-created Fan blog with a mission to share views, ideas and opinions on many topics. To include Comics, Tech, Gadgets, Video Games, Music, Movies, Interviews, WWE, and more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment