News
Loading...

INTRODUCING... Jamie Rae: #UFG Movement

Introducing Jamie Rae... An Official United Fangirl (#UFG) and you could say a new leader of the United Fangirlz Movement... For people that don't know, the #UFB covers everything from Comics to Gaming, Movies and Tech. Our goal is to share our information with like-minded individuals as well as people who didn't know. "United To Share".

So Jamie, tell everyone where you are from?

I moved to San Diego from Philly when I was 9 years old. So I guess you could say Im from So Cal though Philly has never left my heart.

What are your likes and hobbies? Favorite games to play?

I love to do hip hop dance. I am a part of a dance company here in San Diego called Kruciaal Element and it completes me. I love to play RPG games, retro RPGS and fighters. I also love action adventure games. My least favorite genre is survival horror only because Im too scary!!!

So what will you be contributing to the United Fanboyz website?

Besides my awesomeness? Hmm. I love action movies and plan to do game and movie reviews. Also less formal things concerning the FGC thats not a problem.

What is it you love so much about the FGC (Fighting Game Community)?

I have made some of my best friends here. My greatest memories are made here. It gives me a break from "real life" and refuels me when I return to real life.

Let everyone know about your articles, posts and blogs you've already done?

Geez. Thats a lot. I have posts on new upcoming games and cover a lot of FGC tournaments.

So, I heard a rumor that you will be at E3, what are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to any meeting request Ive sent out that has been approved. I am nervous being unfamiliar with this venue or event but I will go in well organized and make the best of it to deliver the most needed information to the people.
With the popularity of UMVC3 dropping, what do you think will take it's place or fill that void? Do you think USF4 will be as big a hit as predicted?

Marvel can drop all day in popularity I still see large numbers. If something with 1000 people lost 80 people thats still a drop but high numbers none the less. People will always want to know "When's Mahvel?" so I dont think it will be replaced by anything except a Marvel 4 if that happens. I also believe Ultra will be a hit and even more of one if TOs allow side events using the edition select feature.

What do you think the next big thing will be in the FGC?

I'm going to go ahead and say Combo Breaker 2015. With UFGT ending and a fresh TO and fresh event Im down to see what else new comes with it. I also think TFC will just get bigger and better.

Who are your favorite competitors in the FGC?

If I answer this I may be bias towards my friends. I will say this I love to watch Smash streams and Street fighter. I also love when the Caliber community does a Thunderdome broadcast. They are highly entertaining. Anyone who sticks with a game they love and works hard is my fav.
How can people reach you online?

Twitter - @rG_LipstickOnMe
Share on Google Plus

About BabyMama Critique

A co-created Fan blog with a mission to share views, ideas and opinions on many topics. To include Comics, Tech, Gadgets, Video Games, Music, Movies, Interviews, WWE, and more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment