News
Loading...

iPhone 6: Finally A Change


New iPhone 6 screens will enter production as early as May. That should make all the Apple fanatics bathroom happy. Tell me what about the iPhone has changed since its very first release? Tell me what difference you've seen that totally makes you say "I want this phone."? 

We miss you. The original Stevie J...

This phone is sleek and sexy, finally, not heavy and bulky and not gold plated, YET... I like the look, but that doesn't mean I'll buy the phone. And personally, I think the Galaxy is a much better phone. We haven't got any of the major specifics yet, but we do have photos.

Both iPhone 6 screens will be larger than the 4.0-inch panels on Apple's existing iPhone 5S and 5C models.

Share on Google Plus

About BabyMama Critique

A co-created Fan blog with a mission to share views, ideas and opinions on many topics. To include Comics, Tech, Gadgets, Video Games, Music, Movies, Interviews, WWE, and more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment