News
Loading...

Janice JNice is #UFB

J Nice has linked up with UnitedFanBoyz & BlackGirlsAreEasy as the very 1st #UFG (United FanGirl).

For more about J-Nice on the Mic!!! Check out her YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/1987jbaby/videos
SHE IS "DUH SPARTAN"

Ambassador to Women.
Ladies, respect yourself and men will follow suit.
I want to see my country and my people progress.
I'm not afraid to speak my mind even if it's going to ruffle a view feathers.
PARTNERED APRIL 2012


CHECKOUT SOME VIDS BELOW & BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE JNICE/BGAE/#UFB 3 part YouTube Video.

MISS AMERICA IS NOT AMERICAN

FREE TRIP TO AFRICA

Share on Google Plus

About BabyMama Critique

A co-created Fan blog with a mission to share views, ideas and opinions on many topics. To include Comics, Tech, Gadgets, Video Games, Music, Movies, Interviews, WWE, and more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment